SMCI’s activities are guided by Six Core Values, designed to strengthen practice of the profession.
- High Standards with no compromises. The improvement of the standards for professional selling, sales management and marketing, in order to establish sales and marketing as a recognized profession.
- Professional Education. The planning and implementation of monthly meetings of the membership to enable members to keep up-to-date with changes in the marketplace and to grow as professionals. The planning and implementation of organized training programs for professional selling, sales management, and marketing.
- Exchange of Knowledge and Technical Expertise. The establishment of discussion forums, seminars, and roundtable meetings which enable certified professionals to share sales and marketing experiences and knowledge.
- Assist Fresh Graduates. The establishment of programs to work with fresh graduates to enable them to understand the excellent career opportunities in the sales and marketing profession. This objective ultimately led to the current SMCI sponsored programs with Distributive Education.
- Support the Organizational System. In recognizing that sales and marketing is the energizing force that drives the competitive marketplace, APSM has always been committed to supporting the free enterprise concept.
- Commitment to ethical conduct. SMCI leads professionals in Sales and Marketing while committing with communities ethics and high level of morale.
© Sales and Marketing Certification Institute, Inc. All rights reserved. Six Core Values is a trademark of SMCI.