PSMP® (Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing Professional®)
The Sales and Marketing Certifications Institute (SMCI) is a non-profit organization and the most prestigious worldwide certification institute in Sales and Marketing. SMCI provides sales and marketing professionals with PSMP, CSMP and CSMM certifications, demonstrating that they have mastered the sales and marketing management body of knowledge, committed to SMCI core values and the code of ethics.
PSMP Certificate Preparation
If you are studying in order to prepare for the SMCI PSMP exam; SMCI provides a beneficial training sessions for many of the exam questions. SMCI also provide thorough training for the exam modules through its authorized prometric centers and appointed agents worldwide.
SMCI PSMP Recertification
Once you have passed an SMCI PSMP, CSMP or CSMM exam and received your certificate, you will need to stay up to date on developments in sales and marketing practices. To prove you have maintained and updated your sales and marketing management knowledge, SMCI requires that you recertify every 4 years. (please refer to recertification for more info)
- A passing score on the PSMP Examination.
- Bachelor Degree in any field OR;
- A minimum of two years experience for the PSMP in the area of pharmaceutical sales and marketing or any other related field.
- A Minimum of 30 hours of sales and marketing approved training . (Optional For those with a Degree).
The PSMP (Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing Professional) examination is a 3-hour exam, 100 multiple-choice questions examination. The exam is given in booklet form.
- Marketing Strategies
- Quality, Sales, Marketing and New Product Development
- Product Management, Electronic Commerce and Marketing
- Advertising and Promotions
- Pricing Strategies
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Research and Quantitative Techniques
- Marketing Channels and Distribution
- Economics and Marketing
- Market Segmentation and Target Markets
- Service Marketing
- Creating the Sales Force
- Sales Force Organization
- Sales Administration and Management
- Sales, Marketing and Ethics
- Law, Marketing and International Issues
- Ending the War between Sales and Marketing
- Brands and Branding