in order to prepare for the SMCI CSME exam; SMCI provides a beneficial training sessions for many of the exam questions. SMCI also provide thorough training for the exam modules through its authorized prometric centers and appointed agents worldwide.
SMCI CSME Recertification
Once you have passed an SMCI CSME, CSMP or CSMM exam and received your certificate, you will need to stay up to date on developments in sales and marketing practices. To prove you have maintained and updated your sales and marketing management knowledge, SMCI requires that you recertify every 4 years. (please refer to recertification for more info)
- A passing score on the CSME Examination.
- Bachelor Degree in any field OR;
- A minimum of two years experience for the CSME in the area of sales and marketing or any other related field.
- A Minimum of 30 hours of sales and marketing approved training.
The CSME (Certified Sales and Marketing Engineer) examination is a 3-hour exam, approximately 100 questions multiple-choice examinations. The exam is given in booklet form.
- Marketing Strategies
- Quality, Sales, Marketing and New Product Development
- Product Management, Electronic Commerce and Marketing
- Advertising and Promotions
- Pricing Strategies
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Research and Quantitative Techniques
- Marketing Channels and Distribution
- Economics and Marketing
- Market Segmentation and Target Markets
- Service Marketing
- Creating the Sales Force
- Sales Force Organization
- Sales Administration and Management
- Sales, Marketing and Ethics
- Law, Marketing and International Issues
- Ending the War between Sales and Marketing
- Brands and Branding