The Sales and Marketing Certifications Institute (SMCI) is a non-profit organization and the most prestigious worldwide certification institute in Sales and Marketing. SMCI provides marketing professionals with CMCM certifications, demonstrating that they have mastered the marketing, PR and corporate communications management body of knowledge, committed to SMCI core values and the code of ethics.
CMCM Certificate Preparation
If you are studying in order to prepare for the SMCI CMCM exam; SMCI provides a beneficial training sessions for many of the exam questions. SMCI also provide thorough training for the exam modules through its authorized prometric centers and appointed agents worldwide.
SMCI CMCM Recertification
Once you have passed an SMCI CMCM exam and received your certificate, you will need to stay up to date on developments in sales and marketing practices. To prove you have maintained and updated your sales and marketing management knowledge, SMCI requires that you recertify every 5 years. (please refer to recertification for more info)
- A passing score on the CMCM Examination.
- Bachelor Degree in any field OR;
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in area of PR, marketing, business or any other related field.
- A Minimum of 25 hours of corporate communications, PR, marketing approved training.
The CMCM (Certified Marketing Communications Manager) examination is a 3-hour exam, 100 MCQs in addition to case study questions. The exam is given in booklet form.
- Marketing Strategies
- Quality, Sales, Marketing and New Product Development
- Product Management, Electronic Commerce and Marketing
- Advertising and Promotions
- Pricing Strategies
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Research and Quantitative Techniques
- Marketing Channels and Distribution
- Economics and Marketing
- Market Segmentation and Target Markets
- Service Marketing
- Corporate Communications
- Public Relations
- Crisis Management
- Marketing and Ethics
- Law, Marketing and International Issues
Please e-mail us at email@example.com for any other inquiries. For international candidates please contact our authorized prometric centers or appointed agents in your region.