The Sales and Marketing Certifications Institute (SMCI) is a non-profit organization and the most prestigious worldwide certification institute in Sales and Marketing. SMCI provides sales and marketing professionals with CSMP and CSMM certifications, demonstrating that they have mastered the sales and marketing management body of knowledge, committed to SMCI core values and the code of ethics.
CSMM Certificate Preparation
If you are studying in order to prepare for the SMCI CSMM exam; SMCI provides a beneficial training sessions for many of the exam questions. SMCI also provide thorough training for the exam modules through its authorized prometric centers and appointed agents worldwide.
SMCI CSMP/CSMM Recertification
Once you have passed an SMCI CSMP or CSMM exam and received your certificate, you will need to stay up to date on developments in sales and marketing practices. To prove you have maintained and updated your sales and marketing management knowledge, SMCI requires that you recertify every 5 years. (please refer to recertification for more info)
- A passing score on the CSMM Examination.
- Bachelor Degree in any field OR;
- A minimum of two years experience for the CSMM in the area of sales and marketing or any other related field.
- A Minimum of 30 hours of sales and marketing approved training.
The CSMM (Certified Sales and Marketing Manager) examination is a 3-hour exam, approximately 100 questions multiple-choice examinations plus 2-3 case study essay questions. The exam is given in booklet form.
- Marketing Strategies
- Quality, Sales, Marketing and New Product Development
- Product Management, Electronic Commerce and Marketing
- Advertising and Promotions
- Pricing Strategies
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Research and Quantitative Techniques
- Marketing Channels and Distribution
- Economics and Marketing
- Market Segmentation and Target Markets
- Service Marketing
- Creating the Sales Force
- Sales Force Organization
- Sales Administration and Management
- Sales, Marketing and Ethics
- Law, Marketing and International Issues